Avid Racing’s Pro-Series Traction Bar is the new industry standard for traction bars. Using the highest quality in materials and components, it has become the traction bar of choice for many of the fastest and quickest Honda and Acura drag racers in NHRA, NDRA, BOTI, and IDRC. This traction bar is also ideal for road racing applications because of its ability to allow drivers to further adjust their suspension setups.
The Pro Series bars feature a 1” solid hex bar radius arms made from Alcoa 6061 T-6 aluminum, not hollow tube that is widely used in the market. The solid hex bars provide superior strength and allow easier caster adjustment with a wrench with the bar still installed on vehicle. We also utilize beefy 5/8” Aurora Bearing Company rod ends which are the best rod ends money can buy!
The Avid Racing Pro Series Traction Bar will help increase traction, eliminate wheel hop, lower 60 ft. times, protect the oil pan, and improve overall frontend stiffness. Backed by an Avid Racing Limited Lifetime Warranty so you know that you’re getting the best in quality and you’ll never have to buy another traction bar!
· 4130 Chromoly crossmember bar for lightweight and strength
· Precision TIG welded
· Alcoa 6061 T-6 1" Solid Hex bar Radius Arms
· 5/8" Aurora Bearing Company Rod Ends
· Custom machined misaligned spacers that are pressed into the rod ends for superior fit, finish, and ease of installation.
· All necessary hardware and instructions included
· Backed by an Avid Racing Lifetime Warranty
· Bolt-in installation
· Built in tow hooks
· Lower 60 ft. times
· Increased traction
· Protects the oil pan
· Improves overall frontend stiffness
· Good ground clearance for street/ daily driven cars
· Provides excellent clearance for race headers and turbo downpipes
· Huge weight savings for EF/DA models
**99-00 SI MUST use non SI Front LCA**